We require notice of Six (6) hours before scheduled pick up time to be refunded in full/not billed. For cancellations not made before Six (6) hours of scheduled pick up time, the client will be billed/charged in full.
For Hourly Limousine, Town Car, SUV and Van Charters, we require a minimum of a two (2) days cancellation notice prior to scheduled service date or the client will be billed/charged in full.
Point to Point Transfers:
Failure of the client to advise of change in pick up time two (2) hours prior to scheduled pick up time, or late by more than 30 minutes of the scheduled pick up time the client will be billed for the pick up and in addition, by the hour at an hourly rate equal to the pick up rate, commencing 30 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
For clients arriving by commercial airlines/airport:
SUV Transports & Town Car Services monitors all flights and adjusts scheduling accordingly. We cannot guarantee availability of a vehicle when flights are more than 45 minutes late. In this case the availability is on a best effort basis only. Please also note that after the plane lands. The client must show up within 45 minutes after flight arrival time or will be considered a no show, for which the client will be billed in full.
- Should the client be delayed in Immigration, Customs or Baggage Claim, please make contact with the office within 45 minutes of your scheduled pick up time.
- Should the client show up after 45 minutes, the client will be billed for the scheduled pick up and the new pick-up/transfer.
- Should incorrect pick up/drop off information be provided by the client and results in a chauffeur being dispatched for a pick up, the client will be billed/charged.
For clients arriving by Private FBO:
Clients must show up within 30 minutes of flight arrival time or will be considered a no show, for which the client will be billed in full. Should the client be delayed in Immigration, Customs or Baggage Claim, please make contact with the office within 30 minutes of your scheduled pick up time. Should the client show up after 30 minutes, the client will be billed for the scheduled pick up and the new pick-up. Should incorrect pick up/drop off information be provided by the client and results in a chauffeur being dispatched for a pick up, the client will be billed/charged.
The client will obtain prior approval from SUV Transports & Town Car Services to request new/exceptional services. For e.g. Police Mobile Escorts, Bodyguard Services, Tours and or grocery/liquor store stop.
The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the hired vehicle caused during the duration of the service by them or any members of their party.
Drug use and underage drinking is strictly prohibited by law. Any fines incurred will be paid for by the client.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles.
- Clients are required to notify us in advance if any pet(s) are part of their party.
- Clients are held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle by their pet(s).
- Clients will be billed if any detailing is necessary because of any issues that are caused by their pets or structural damages to the vehicle.
SUV Transports & Town Car Services is not responsible for articles left in our vehicles. In the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter, we will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date and not liable any further.
In the event of mechanical breakdown while providing transfer to the airport, we will not be liable for missed flights and/or further expenses. All effort will be made to dispatch another vehicle to continue service.
Shortly after your visit with us, please expect a request from Trip Advisor to share your experience with others and give us a review on how we did.